Available Programs in the Market
GICG perpetually strives to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all legitimate and trustworthy Citizenship-by-Investment and Residency-by-Investment programs around the world. however, given the fact that each client has his/her own unique circumstances, we provide tailor-made solutions that meet the needs of the client and his/her family members. In addition, GICG believes that such programs work within the “Risk Management” process providing HNWIs and their family members with the peace of mind they need to go on with their day-to-day activities knowing that a contingency plan is in place in today’s unstable Global situation. Moreover, beneficiaries of said programs enjoy freedom of travel to key business and leisure destinations that, depending on the program, could include the entire Schengen Area, Canada and the UK. Furthermore, professional tax advice is sought through experienced and prominent tax experts, as this is a crucial element in the “Second Residence” process.
We, at GICG, have an industry “Information Bank” that contains valuable “Market Intelligence” information that is second to none. In addition, regular and continuous due diligence and research is conducted on the programs being promoted to our clients to ensure appropriate, definite, and successful end results. GIGC is always keen on attending International conferences and seminars to update its resources with respect to significant and emerging changes and updates in investment programs in specific and in the industry at large. In addition, we travel extensively to meet with Head of States, government officials and local stakeholders to get acquainted with new updates as well as to provide advice and feedback on existing programs and procedures to help maintain sustainability of such programs
The citizenship-by-Investment Program is designed to attract High-Net-Worth Individuals of good character to make a substantial contribution to the development in a particular country. These investors are then given the opportunity to apply for citizenship within the strict guidelines of the law and relevant regulations of the country.
- Instant irrevocable full citizenship for life within a reasonable period of time, with no prior residency requirements.
- The citizenship obtained can be passed on to newly born children of yours and of your dependents thus, the citizenship acquired would be given to generations to come.
- Serve as a contingency plan that will help clients respond coherently to unforeseen situations.
- Plays a substantial role in the risk management process for HNWI’s.
- Candidates can apply individually or with family members.
- Passports are issued to successful applicant and eligible dependents.
- Dual-Citizenship is permitted.
- Visa Free travel or visa upon arrival to approximately 100-160 countries including the entire Schengen Area, Canada, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Hong Kong and most British Commonwealth member countries.
- Tax provisions differ from one country to another.
The Residency-by-Investment Program allows Foreign investors and their families to receive temporary/ permanent residency status via contributions, or investments in Government bonds or buying or renting a property in a particular country.
- Visa free travel within the Schengen area.
- Ability to work and study in the country.
- Residency MAY qualify applicants for citizenship after few years (certain conditions apply).
- Each country has its own set of governing rules and regulations.