Sovereignty: The United Kingdom is a sovereign state located off the north-western coast of continental Europe.
Location: The UK includes the island of Great Britain, the north-eastern part of the island of Ireland and many smaller islands. Northern Ireland is the only part of the UK that shares a land border with another state: The Republic of Ireland. Apart from this land border, the UK is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, with the North Sea in the east, the English Channel in the South and the Irish Sea in the west.
Government Type: The UK’s form of government is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary system with Queen Elizabeth II as its monarch.
Interesting Facts: The first public zoo in England opened in London in 1829. It was also a world’s first. Windsor Castle is the largest royal home in the world. It is also the oldest still in use as a royal residence. London is the world’s largest financial centre.
Population: A population of 63,395,574 and a land area of 130,395 km2.
Demographics: Ethnic groups white (English, Scottish, Welsh, Northern Irish) 92.1%, Black 2%, Indian 1.8%, Pakistani 1.3, mixed. Religion Christian, Muslim, and Hindu.
Economy: The UK today is the sixth-largest economy in the world and the third-largest in Europe after Germany and France. The financial services sector has played an increasingly significant role in the English economy and the city of London is one of the world’s largest financial centers. Tourism is very important to the British economy and UK is ranked as the sixth major tourist destination in the world and London has the most international visitors of any city in the world. UK’s major industries include Automotive industry, pharmaceuticals, and agriculture. The aerospace industry of the UK is the second or third largest national aerospace industry.
The Immigration Act, 1971 forms the foundation of immigration law in the UK; Section 3 (2) of the Act defines the Immigration rules.
- The UK Immigrant Investor Program is a three-tiered system enabling people who invest at a higher level to be granted residency or citizenship sooner.
- To qualify for this program, you will need to meet ONE of following investment requirements:
Option 1: Full Investment
- Applicants must invest no less than 75% of the specified investment amount of their capital in the UK by way of UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies.
- The remaining 25% should be invested in the UK either by purchasing assets or maintaining the money deposited in a UK regulated financial institution.
Option 2: Financed Investment
- Since applicant’s assets may not be as readily available as cash, or converting them to cash may not be the best financial decision right now. That’s why we offer the option to arrange financing through a major UK-based investment Bank.
- Applicants choosing the financing option will be required to invest 100% in government bonds.
As shown in the table below, the higher the investment ( and therefore the net personal assets required), the faster the applicants will obtain their stay for settlement (ILR).
|Net Personal Assets||€ 2 Million||€ 10 Million||€ 20 Million|
|Full Investment||€ 1 Million||€ 5 Million||€ 10 Million|
Stay for Settlement(ILR)
|5 years||3 years||2 years|
In addition to making a financial investment, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be able to maintain and accommodate yourself and any dependents without taking employment (outside of self-employment or business).
- Make the UK your main home. You will need to spend at least 50% of your time there (6 out of 12 months) to maintain your visa status.
- International Business Environment- London is the financial capital of the world.
- Attractive tax regime for high net worth individuals who are resident but not domiciled.
- Fastest Investor Immigration application processing amongst the G8 countries.
- No business or management experience required.
- Very objective entry criteria, predictable outcome.
- The UK allows dual citizenship.
- Live and work in UK.