Available Programs in the Market
The citizenship-by-Investment Program is designed to attract High-Net-Worth Individuals of good character to make a substantial contribution to the development in a particular country. These investors are then given the opportunity to apply for citizenship within the strict guidelines of the law and relevant regulations of the country.
- Instant irrevocable full citizenship for life within a reasonable period of time, with no prior residency requirements.
- The citizenship obtained can be passed on to newly born children of yours and of your dependents thus, the citizenship acquired would be given to generations to come.
- Serve as a contingency plan that will help clients respond coherently to unforeseen situations.
- Plays a substantial role in the risk management process for HNWI’s.
- Candidates can apply individually or with family members.
- Passports are issued to successful applicant and eligible dependents.
- Dual-Citizenship is permitted.
- Visa Free travel or visa upon arrival to approximately 100-160 countries including the entire Schengen Area, Canada, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Hong Kong and most British Commonwealth member countries.
- Tax provisions differ from one country to another.
The Residency-by-Investment Program allows Foreign investors and their families to receive temporary/ permanent residency status via contributions, or investments in Government bonds or buying or renting a property in a particular country.
- Visa free travel within the Schengen area.
- Ability to work and study in the country.
- Residency MAY qualify applicants for citizenship after few years (certain conditions apply).
- Each country has its own set of governing rules and regulations.